Cobra Golf- King F8 Hybrid
Baffler Dual Rail System
COBRA’s Baffler® Rail Technology provides improved versatility and forgiveness from any lie.
455 Stainless Steel Forged Face
Thin, high-strength stainless steel maximizes face flex for increased ball speeds and distance across all points of the face.
TaylorMade Golf- M6 Rescue Hybrid
- First time in a hybrid for straighter and longer mis-hits
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
Low-CG, Steel-Body Construction
- Thin, fast face for improved ball speed and overall distance
- Stepped crown for lower CG and easy alignment
TaylorMade Golf- M2 Driver
The 2017 M2 driver brings golfers a new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new GeocousticTM technology. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the M2 driver successfully raises the bar in design and engineering through reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping. Along with the new Geocoustic design, the M2 driver houses a new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2. Combined, the new M2 takes the #1 selling driver to the next level of performance for all players.
Cobra Golf- King F9 Speedback Fairway Wood
For the first time in a fairway wood, the ultimate precision of a CNC milled face is combined with revolutionary BAFFLER SPEEDBACK™ Technology to take your game to new heights. Golf’s first fairway to feature a CNC milled face. A forged, and precision milled 475 stainless steel face insert delivers our thinnest, hottest fairway face.
Cleveland Golf RTX-3 Tour Satin Wedge
NEW FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY
- A more centered CG location improves feel and tightens shot dispersion, giving you maximum control
NEW ROTEX FACE
- Three innovations, including improved Tour Zip Grooves, combine to maximize spin with more consistency
NEW V SOLE GRINDS
- Three tour-proven grinds feature a V shape for more consistent head speed through the turf, helping increase spin and control
NEW TOUR ZIP GROOVES
- A deeper, narrower U shape with a sharp edge radius in all lofts enhances contact across a wide variety of conditions. The groove structure is designed to prevent fliers from the rough on full shots with lower-lofted wedges and maximize spin control and consistency from deeper green side lies with higher-lofted wedges
OPTIMAL LASER MILLING
- Laser Milling technology engraves lines between the grooves for added friction and increased spin on green side shots
Ray Cook Golf- Silver Ray SR500 Limited Edition White Putter
Our “Limited Edition” line of Silver Ray putters consists of many innovative new models, styles and colors! By combining classic and modern designs with today’s technology, it’s easy to see why Ray Cook has won over 200 Tour events and all Four Majors! These putters have a superior look and feel at a price you won’t believe!
- Offset: Double Bend Full Shaft Offset
- Head weight: 360 Grams